Lake View Cemetery: The Haserot Angel
It’s called the Angel of Death Victorious. Due to an effect of weathering and erosion on the bronze, the statue appears to be weeping black tears at all times.
I think you mean locations for the next silent hill.
Alan Cohen (via alicedraper)
Cocoon and Evolved Metallic Mechanitis Butterfly Chrysalis from Costa Rica
would you read a book that had every conversation that anyone has ever had about you?
Why wouldn’t you?!
- If you are HIV-negative, PEP and PrEP can help you stay that way.
- If you are HIV-positive, PEP and PrEP can help protect your partners.
PrEP is a daily pill that can help keep you HIV-negative as long as you take it every day.
- Ask your doctor if PrEP (Pre-exposure Prophylaxis) may be right for you.
- Condoms give you additional protection against HIV, other sexually transmitted infections, and unintended pregnancy.
If you are HIV-negative and think you were exposed to HIV, immediately go to a clinic or emergency room and ask for PEP (Post-exposure Prophylaxis).
- PEP can stop HIV if started within 36 hours of exposure.
- You continue taking PEP for 28 days.
Many insurance plans including Medicaid cover PEP and PrEP. Assistance may be available if you are uninsured. Visit NYC Health’s website to find out where to get PrEP or PEP in New York City.
This is such a giant step that barely any people know about it seems, so amazing to see progress in the treatment of HIV
I honestly thought this might be exaggeration but the CDC says that PrEP is 92% effective. Damn. Damn.
reblogging because this deserves waaaay more attention D:
3. Chalcopyrite with Quartz
4. Spessartine on Smoky Quartz
5. Fluorite stalactite
8. Rainbow Aura Quartz
10.. Burmese Tourmaline 8.15 ct